Dear Valued Customer,
We share your concerns surrounding the current pandemic. We feel it is our responsibility to provide the safest possible shopping experience for our customers and the safest workplace for our valued staff. In order to mitigate the risks associated with the current pandemic, we are implementing the following procedures effective immediately.
– The Heatherlea store remains OPEN for shopping. We ask that you please follow the latest health guidelines for social distancing, hand washing and masks.
– The number of guests permitted in the store are limited. We ask that only one person per family enter the store to shop.
– Our products are also available online for pick up and local delivery. If you would like porch pick up, please indicate this in the notes section of your order.
– Our café menu is available by take-out. You can order in advance at www.heatherlea.ca/cafe
– The patio will reopen on June 11, 2021 and is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. There is a limit of 4 per table (exception for larger households if seating space permits). Seating time is limited to a maximum of 90 minutes. Masks may only be removed once you are seated at your table. You must remain seated unless it’s to use the restroom or make payment. Do not move tables and chairs. Outside food and smoking the on property is not permitted.
– Thank you for being patient with our staff, they have been working incredibly hard during this unprecedented time.
– If you have travelled in the last 14 days, have flu-like symptoms, suspect you have COVID-19, have come in contact with someone with COVID-19, or you are waiting for a Covid-19 test result, we ask that you seek alternate shopping arrangements such as asking a friend or family member to retrieve your purchases or use our home delivery service.
We are an essential service and we wish to continue serving our community (as long as it’s safe to do so). Please do not hesitate to email us if there is anything we can do to make your shopping experience safer or more comfortable. We are asking you to follow the above guidelines to keep our staff, their families, and all of your fellow customers safe in these circumstances.
The Heatherlea Team