In partnership with our friends at Cambium Farms
We are proudly partnered with Cambium Farms to present to you “The Curated Experience”. The Curated Experience offers a variety of unique and engaging activities that will enrich group participation, while offering an alternative to the typical corporate retreat.
Catering to all types of events and organizations, the goal of The Curated Experience is to promote business development, team-building, and staff appreciation.
Through a vast array of customizable itineraries, The Curated Experience will appeal to the interests of everyone on your team. If your company values promoting positive corporate culture, deepening camaraderie and strengthening team ethos, all while engaging in all the local community has to offer, don’t miss out on your very own Curated Experience.
A sample of Heatherlea experiences are listed below. For more information about The Curated Experience, please visit https://www.thecuratedexperience.ca
Tour & Tasting
– Behind-the-scenes look at the working farm & butchery. Explore the farm while learning about the history of the farm and store, their pasture-raised Angus cattle, and sustainable agriculture.
– After the farm tour, head inside to visit the butcher’s cutting and aging room to learn about dry-aged beef and nose-to-tail butchery.
– Finish off with a sample of the meats.
Sausage Making & Tour Experience
– Make and take home your own homemade, fresh sausages! Heatherlea’s Butcher will lead this workshop from selecting the pork cuts used, grinding the pork, seasoning, & tasting.
– Get hands-on in this class to pump and link sausages like a pro. A couple of different flavoured sausages will be made. Sausages in this class are pork based with a pork casing. Participants will take home 2 sausages of each flavour. This experience begins with a farm and butchery tour.
Sourdough Bread Making Class
– Learn about and make a classic Sourdough Starter and a Country White Dough. Learn more about the Ontario organic flours used. At the end of the workshop you will take home: your loaf of bread, dough, sourdough starter and simple bread making notes.
Cow Cuddling & Farm Hand Adventure
– An authentic, on-farm experience that immerses you in country life with cattle. Join the McArthur Family at chore time for an intimate afternoon.
– Learn and get hands-on grooming, leading, and feeding some of their favourite calves. This experience includes getting the cattle “show-ready” by washing, drying, and brushing the animals. Don’t leave without taking a selfie and cuddling with your new furry friends! Be prepared to get your hands (and clothes) dirty for this event.
– Finish off the afternoon by visiting the farm cafe for a well-earned coffee and bakery treat.